Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ebola kills 31 people in DR Congo: WHO

Kinshasa (AFP) – An outbreak of the Ebola virus in the Democratic Republic of Congo has killed 31 people and the epidemic remains contained within the country’s northwest, the World Health Organization (WHO) said Tuesday.
news
“There are now 31 deaths,” Eugene Kambambi, the WHO’s head of communication in DR Congo, told AFP adding that the epidemic remains ringfenced in an area around 800 kilometres (500 miles) north of Kinshasa. The WHO had previously given a death toll of 13 for the country.
-- -- ---
Ze-Habesha Website may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information and content providers. The Website neither represents nor endorses the accuracy of information or endorses the contents provided by external sources. All blog posts and comments are the opinion of the authors

No comments:

Post a Comment